1. Ian Leslie reckons journalists should have checked their facts about Tony Blair and the Poet Laureate.
2. Andrew Bolt's Top Ten Climate Change Myths.
3. English Eclectic says it is time for a political alignment.
4. UK Disabled Bloggers accuses Liberal Conspiracy of mocking the disabled.
5. Craig Murray thinks I have taken sides in the battle between him and Charles Crawford (cf yesterday's DD).
6. Hopi Sen says Brown should debate Cameron.
7. Paul Linford says that all hell will break loose on 6 June.
8. Cicero's Songs on breaking the mould - 30 years on.
9. Craig Murray on incredible coincidences.
10. Alix Mortimer asks if comment really is free in Polly Toynbee's case.
11. Lindylooz Muse says Labour defectors should go to the Tories, not the LibDems.
12. The Yorksher Gob has a new home and a new name. And a new, er, colour.