1. Nadine's blog is back, and she's pink and even got permalinks!
2. Paul Waugh on Jack Straw agreeing with the idea of recall elections.
3. Richard Willis on the Labour MPs whose tax advice we have paid for.
4. James Burdett says the BBC thinks Cameron is already PM.
5. And in late (as in, a week late) news, Tim Montgomerie signs up to Better Off Out.
6. Peter Ould on a dodgy LibDem election leaflet. Say it ain't so.
7. Speech coach Max Atkinson has two tips for David Cameron.
8. Daily Referendum with details of the Tory bloggers drinks do on 30 May.
9. Wrinkled Weasel on Labour and the "underclass".
10. Stephen Parkinson writes for the Huffington Post on his new book on the Cambridge Union.
11. Norfolk Blogger says LibDem leaflets are losing their edge.
12. Letters from a Tory reckons Cameron hit the nail on the head today.