1. Sharpe's Opinion asks how the blogosphere would have handled the expenses scandal.
2. Tim Montgomerie writes for LibDem Voice about how to combat the BNP.
3. Conor Ryan says it's Field or Bercow.
4. Harry Phibbs explains how to deselect your MP.
5. Lord Greaves says postal voting on demand should be abolished.
6. I don't think Tory Bear is a fan of Mr Bercow.
7. Danny Finkelstein wants MPs to be banned on betting who the next Speaker will be.
8. Paul Waugh says John Prescott is on charming form. Prescott himself has a slightly different version.
9. Tom Harris says the next Speaker must be a Tory.
10. Norfolk Blogger finally succumbs to the iPod.
11. Tygerland says why blog if you have nothing to say?
12. Ben Brogan says there should be more resignations.