1. Max Atkinson on Reagan's D Day Speech in 1984.
2. Dan Hannan on why voting Conservative will annoy Messers Patten and Britain.
3. Tom Harris is impressed with Nick Clegg's latest policy initiative.
4. Tony Sharp reckons Brown has had an attack of the Macavities.
5. Cranmer condemns the BBC's appeasement of the Muslim Council of Britain.
6. JP Floru on UKIP's fatal flaw.
7. John Redwood subliminally declares his support for West Ham United. And about time too.
8. Norfolk Blogger is a hard bastard. And quite right too.
9. Saint Report on 12 bits of advice for dealing with the press.
10. Marbury on how Robert Gibbs slagged off the British press.
11. Tim Hedges thinks Berlusconi is getting an unfair press in Britain.
12. Zelo Street defends Bill Cash.