Thursday, April 09, 2009

The Daley (Half) Dozen: Thursday


1. UK Polling Report has some European election predictions.
2. Dizzy says when he has nothing to say he won't say anything. Good man.
3. Cicero's Songs thinks that Vince Cable is, well, totally brilliant, like.
4. Tom Watson on 25 books which he has read in the last 2 years.
5. Michael White wonders whether prisoners should get the vote.
6. Charles Crawford on how the FCO is dealing with blogs.

And I'm sorry you aren't getting 12, but as I just fell asleep while typing this blogpost, I think the time has come to go to bed.

3 comments:

The Grim Reaper said...

Everyone needs their sleep, I suppose. Try and relax over the Easter bank holiday weekend if you can.

No rest for some of us, however - for those like me that work in the tourist industry, the next week or so is going to be very busy. So I'd best tuck in myself!

RantinRab said...

Sad to see that the economic strife has affected your blog. Even a dozen is only worth half what it was worth a year ago...

jailhouselawyer said...

It would appear that you fell asleep whilst reading Michael White's post, because you did not put in the link to the next choice by Charles Crawford.

In any event, I would like to see a sensible post by a Tory on the Prisoners Votes Case.

So far, all we have had is Ann Widdicombe and Dominic Grieve spouting their nonsense. Surely, there must be at least one Tory out there with just a little bit of common sense?