1. Archbishop Cranmer analyses what Guardian readers think of the man who is suing Hazel Blears.
2. Ideas of Civilisation on why we don't need more politicians.
3. Quaequam reckons Tory bloggers don't like it up 'em.
4. Moments of Clarity argues in defence of politics.
5. Guido thinks Labour's campaigning is about to get very dirty.
6. Kerry McCarthy on being human.
7. Charlotte Gore on LibDem entryism by libertarian Tories.
8. Jonathan Sheppard issues a word of warning to political candidates.
9. Richard Willis says the BNP & LibDems use similar tactics.
10. Charles Crawford calls Craig Murray to account over his theories on Bob Quick.
11. Mr Eugenides accuses Harriet Harman of boosting the BNP.
12. Dick Puddlecote on the rights and wrongs of Chris Grayling.