1. PoliticalBetting on the runners and riders for Labour in the 2012 London Mayoral election and also the likely contestants to be the next Speaker of the House of Commons.
2. Valleys Mam has a Top Ten List of Irritating Phrases.
3. Dizzy on Labour's attack blog which may need to give its domain name back.
4. Ros Scott on the morning after the day before.
5. John Redwood says tax cuts? Yes we can!
6. Charles Crawford on diplomatic memoirs.
7. The FT Westminster Blog reveals the senior Labour figure who wants tax cuts.
8. Liberal England tracks the declining LibDem membership figures.
9. Michael Meacher explains what he wants for President Obama.
10. Neil Stockley on the New Zealand election result.
11. Tom Harris shows how little he understands the Tory Party.
12. Cranmer says Cameron is going Hindu.