Wednesday, December 21, 2005

You're Beautiful, You Are

I keep being annoyed with myself because I rather like James Blunt's 'You're Beautiful'. It's one of those songs that gets embedded in your brain and you just can't get rid of it. Still, I suppose it's better than the music I seem to be renowned for. Yesterday in the post a good friend from Norfolk sent me a 2006 Abba Calendar, and today at work I was given a Cliff Richard 2006 calendar! Both will take pride of place, er, somewhere.

Hat tip for graphic to Adam J on www.b3ta.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

2006 Cliff Richard calendar. 79p at ALDI!

Anonymous said...

His new song 'goodbye my lover' has to be one of the most awful songs of 2005. Girls Aloud and 'See the Day' should be xmas number one!

Iain Dale said...

79p!!! Bargain!

Haven't heard his latest offering yet. Nothing will beat MISS YOU NIGHTS though. A classic. Probably my favourite ever song.

Anonymous said...

Damn! That spoils my surprise- I was going to get you a Meat Loaf Calendar!! Undoubtedly La Simpson is getting you Will Young.