Friday, December 02, 2005

iPod, uPod, wePod, theyPod



Yesterday I decided to give myself a little treat so I popped up to Dixons on Victoria Street (the least I can do, after all Lord Kalms has done for us!) to buy myself an iPod Nano. I already have one of the big iPods that take 10,000 songs, but the trouble is that you keep getting a song that you don't really like. So I thought I'd buy a Nano and just load my favourite songs onto it - Miss You Nights by Cliff, Paradise by the Dashboard Light by Meatloaf, Listen to your Heart by Roxette (get the picture?!) - bit of a luxury I suppose, but why not.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to blogging Iain.This blog has been missed (at least by me).Not to0 sure about your taste in music though!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to blogging Iain.This site has been missed (at least by me).Not too sure about your musical taste though!