1. Tory Radio has a message for Tory activists.
2. Wife in the North is blogging the election.
3. Charles Crawford writes to Denis MacShane about foreign policy and homosexuality.
4. Kouya Chronicle writes an open letter to British politicians.
5. Philip Cowley accuses Demos of sloppy thinking on votes at 16.
6. Tom Bradby discovers why Labour hate George Osborne.
7. Michael Heaver on UKIP's top 5 targets.
8. Guardian Blog identifies which Ministers are under threat.
9. Dizzy on Gordon's fake crowd.
10. Norfolk Blogger looks at the electoral battleground of the Eastern Region.
11. Cranmer says it's all about morals.
12. Eric Pickles writes Day 2 of his campaign diary.
And here's a different take on Gordon's speech in Downing Street this morning from Nabidana.com...