1. Mark Reckons speculates on the consequences of a Tory majority of 12.
2. Jess the Dog had a dream.
3. Charles Crawford relates some anecdotes about gay rights in Africa.
4. Blue Idea speaks out in defence of Harriet Harman. No, really.
5. Alastair Campbell sees nothing wrong with a bit of airbrushing.
6. Richard Willis on yet another former LibDem PPC who has defected to the Conservatives.
7. Max Atkinson reckons Andy Burnham has declared his candidacy for the Labour leadership.
8. Cranmer highlights an interview with Simon Mayo in the Telegraph.
9. ConHome launches a campaign to unseat LibDem MPs. Lots of bombing. No love.
10. Paul Linford wants a hung parliament.
11. Man in a Shed thinks Greec is(n't) showing us the way.
12. John Redwood busts another economic myth.