1. Joey Jones has a spot an analysis of David Cameron's speech.
2. Quaequam thinks Labour peers will be Cameron's pets.
3. John Rentoul has a go at Polly Toynbee.
4. Next Left draws some political lessons from 1910.
5. Alastair Campbell thinks the new Tory ad campaign slogan is vacuuous. Someone should remind him of New Labour New Britain!
6. Norfolk Blogger tries to curry favour with fellow LibDem bloggers.
7. Donal Blaney thinks marriage is not for gayers.
8. But Alex Singleton disagrees.
9. Toby Harris reviews Giles Radice's 'The Tortoise & the Hare'.
10. John Redwood on the EU after Lisbon.
11. Working Class Tory thinks Tories shouldn't write for The Guardian.
12. Paul Goodman writes his debut piece as ConHome Consulting Editor.