2. Aye We Can marks the 15th anniversary of John Smith's death.
3. Tim Montgomerie suggests that all MPs under suspicion in the expenses scandal should face reselection.
4. Aaaargh asks why we don't count employment rather than unemployment.
5. Working Class Tory appoints his
6. Capitalists@Work thinks Dave hasn't gone far enough.
7. Your Mandate is rather impressed by young Mr Cameron.
8. Glyn Davies writes in praise of Kate Hoey.
9. Liberal Vision launches.
10. Taking Liberties reckons Margaret Moran is taking liberties.
11. Paul Waugh on the George Foulkes interview.
12. The Speaker's Conference invites you to contribute to its forum.
And finally, why not visit the House of Twits, an aggreator site for political twitterers.