1. Lobbydog has a sniff round Harriet Harman's.... well, judge for yourself.
2. Charlotte Gore & Stuart Sharpe on Ten Prime Ministers who would be better than Gordon.
3. Ben Brogan asks if the Conservatives will really support the government on the Post Office.
4. Brian Micklethwait lists the best Libertarian bloggers on the internet.
5. Sunny Hundal wonders whether the Guardian will endorse the LibDems.
6. Michael Crick apologises for failing to report on Tory Sleaze. It won't happen again.
7. Paul Waugh on Ian Hislop's evidence to the DCMS Select Committee. It ain't pretty.
8. Wrinkled Weasel on the democratic legitimacy of the BNP & the Greens.
9. Danny Finkelstein issues a Jack Kemp reader.
10. Dizzy prefers not to think about the 1970s.
11. Trixy doesn't like the Telegraph's coverage of UKIP.
12. True Blue Blood analyses Margaret Thatcher's top 5 achievements.