Thursday, May 07, 2009
The Daley Dozen: Thursday
1. Paul Waugh on Liam Byrne's Select Committee appearance today.
2. Simon Fletcher on a new style, repentant Evening Standard.
3. Mandate thinks Joanna Lumley is a better politician than Gordon Brown.
4. Norfolk Blogger thinks UKIP's PPB was made for school children.
5. LibDem Voice wants some answers on the funding of LabourList.
6. Danny Finkelstein has more bad news for Damian McBride.
7. Ben Brogan on Labour's liberal tendency.
8. FT Westminster Blog breaks the news that David Abrahams is in the clear.
9. Andrew Neil on wagging Westminster reshuffle tongues.
10. Paul Linford & Skipper exchange views on whether Brown can save Labour.
11. Stephen Glenn explains why he needs to go to Church.
12. Alex Smith, the new editor of LabourList outlines his vision for the future.