1. Spectator Coffee House on a bad day for Ed Balls.
2. Stuart Sharpe compares his local LibDem and Tory web offerings. And guess what?
3. Charlotte Gore reckons the LibDems are a bit crap at t'internet.
4. Jane Merrick on Alan Johnson's "There are no circumcisions" comment.
5. Prodicus says Cameron should give Brown a bit more rope.
6. Wrinkled Weasel thinks Baroness Uddin is guilty of hypocrisy and fraud.
7. Peter Black AM on the strengths and weaknesses of the Welsh blogosphere.
8. Martin Bright is impressed by Hazel Blears.
9. Normblog on the 10 Worst Countries to Blog in.
10. Events Dear Boy charts the changing mind of John Rentoul.
11. Alistair Cooke on the Blue Blog looks back to the day Margaret Thatcher took office.
12. SNP Tactical Voting on a good poll for the SNP.
And a couple more for good measure...
13. Brian Micklethwait asks: what next for Guido Fawkes?
14. Tracey Crouch has further evidence of Labour fright in Chatham & Aylesford.