1. David Trimble on the Blue Blog looks at Ireland's recent economic woes and draws the lessons.
2. EU Referendum has an attack of wind. Or not.
3. PoliticalBetting.com wonders what Vince Cable is up to with his coalition talk.
4. Tom Harris also has a pretty clear message for Twinkletoes Cable.
5. Daryl G has a Moment of Clarity about the need for a bloggers association.
6. John Redwood finds it hilarious the government is now urging us to buy cars.
7. Richard Willis on the Labour VAT rebels.
8. UKIP blogger Michael Cleaver thinks a drop of 8% for UKIP is great news. Ahem.
9. ConservativeHome has news of a YouGov poll on the European elections.
10. Sky News's Peter Spencer on the idiot Tory Boy.
11. Donal Blaney gets an attack of the Trots.
12. Cranmer on the UN's pro Hamas resolution.