1. Capitalists@work are watching the lights go out due to the credit crunch.
2. Donal Blaney exposes the Labour PPC who is breaking US electoral law by fundraising for Obama.
3. The Huffington Post thinks Colin Powell is about to endorse Barack Obama.
4. Ordovicius says it's all kicking off among Welsh bloggers.
5. David Cornock says goodbye to Westminster to spend time with his children. Is he mad?
6. Jon Craig exposes the Labour MP who's done a U Turn on Gordon Brown.
7. Dave's Part reckons Gordon should do for the unemployed what he has done for the banks.
8. Douglas Carswell MP reports on the Conservative victory in Canada.
9. Toby Harnden asks if a Conservative journalist can really be allowed to support Obama.
10. Paul Linford urges a speedy return for David Davis. But he's not holding his breath. That makes two of us.
11. Norfolk Blogger argues that there's nothing wrong with a bit of 'solitary' for kids.
12. Andrew Porter wonders if Brown has just had a Tebbit moment.