Sunday, August 03, 2008

Too Many David Davi(e)s's

I'm sitting here listening to David Davis presenting an hour long programme on 5 Live, having earlier in the day listened to David Davies present ... er ... an hour long programme (Sportsweek) on 5 Live. And in addition, David Davies interviewed Olympic swimmer David Davies on the station too, earlier. Only Welsh Tory MP David Davies hasn't got a look-in so far today. He'll no doubt put in an appearance on the Stephen Nolan Show later...

UPDATE: And now David Davis has introduced David Davies interviewing David Davies. I need a lie down.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew that DD was doing a prog on 5 today, but by 10.30am I was having trouble (brain ache), then went to a function in Haltemprice & Howden where people were going home to watch C5........ I give up.
Are there actually too many
David Davi(e)s ??

Anonymous said...

But you forgot to listen to a Kinks record in the middle of all this, with their ace lead guitarist...Dave Davies. Brother of Ray.

:)

Anonymous said...

I'm David Davies and so's my wife.