2. Letters from a Tory has spotted a burying bad news story. I thought that sort of thing didn't happen anymore!
3. Fraser Nelson explains how Gordon Brown
4. The Three Line Whip has a scoop on the non Granita agreement between Cameron & Osborne. Only trouble is that the same scoop has been given to the Daily Mail too.
5. Sky News's Gary Honeyford on how he nicked all the PM's pies. And no doubt scoffed them.
6. Shane Greer likes a man in uniform. As does the Iron Lady.
7. Stephen Tall on LibDem Voice writes a letter to Cleggy.
8. Paul Linford on Calamity's first day - no to God and no to an English Parliament.
9. Mike Rouse has a list titled: You know you;re a Coventrarian when... No, really. He does.
10. Ellee Seymour doesn't think much of Labour Minister Phil Woolas's blog.
11. Quaequam starts a SAVE THE RENNARD campaign.
12. Cranmer on Clegg. A must-read.
Feel free to email me recommendations for tomorrow's Daley Dozen.