1. Dave's Part reckons nationalisation is no worse than bestiality. Hmm, reckon the jury's out on that one.
2. EU Referendum looks at the growing crisis in Chad and why the EU is sitting on its hands.
3. Cranmer is dreaming of a White Winterval... Takes all sorts.
4. Tartan Hero examines the Donald Trump Planning application. Laugh, I nearly cried.
5. Conservative History Group's Tory Historian ponders JFK.
6. Tim Worstall is not impressed by Tory plans for the BBC licence fee.
7. John Redwood reckons the BBC has fallen for EU spin on Bali.
8. Shane Greer is puzzled by his phone bill. And many other things...
9. Grendel is interested in "Love bytes". Best steer clear...
10. Steve Green rips into Jacqui Smith. Poor love.
11. Matt D'Ancona ponders naughty Mr Mandelson's latest meanderings.
12. Jon Worth reckons Labour bloggers are like Ostriches on the EU. Surprised?