2. Dizzy thinks those Labour MPs are a plottin'. Surely not.
3. Robin Lustig makes his predictions for 2008. Brave man.
4. Cicero's Songs reckons Gordon Brown and Richard Nixon have a lot in common. Y'don't say.
5. Quaequam urges me not to sell my soul. Depends who's bidding and how much.
6. Big Girl's Blouse Shane Greer reckons he's being threatened by a Vicar.
7. John Redwood has sent his Christmas wishlist to Santa.
8. Peter Diapre on Boulton Co reckons Alan Milburn is set to return. Just when we thought it was safe.
9. PoliticalBetting has the latest Guardian/ICM Poll with bad news for Calamity Clegg.
10. Our Kingdom has some wonderful examples of ridiculous signeage.
11. Devil's Kitchen plays Fantasy father Christmas - and it ain't for the faint-hearted. Be warned.
12. Richard Spring MP on when betty Boothroyd asked him to go solo.