1. City Unslicker has a good piece on energy policy post Bali. Love the reference to George Moonbat.
2. Guido asks what Lee Jasper has on Ken. What indeed. Or should it be 'who'?
3. Dizzy reckons Ed Balls might have a spot of data bovver.
4. Nadine goes back to Liverpool, where the Conservatives are on a bit of a roll - and yes, you read that right.
5. John Redwood takes Labour to task for its approach to law-making - and boy has he stirred up a hornet's nest...
6. James Forsyth at The Spectator Coffee House reckons the only winner of the LibDem leadership contest is the Tory Party. Good man.
7. Cranmer reviews MAKE ME A MUSLIM. It's not pretty.
8. Chris K enters the 'Are All Tories Evil' argument. He agrees with me that they're not.
9. Kevin Maguire reckons Chris Huhne will be charged with wasting Police time. At least he hopes...
10. Andrew Blick (who ought to know better) has a ridiculous post on Our Kingdom about MPs supposedly having a month off over Christmas while the rest of the country slaves away. Most of them will be spending 2 weeks of it attending to constituency duties Andrew. Something you surely must know.
11. Donal Blaney has a sorry story about the NHS.
12. LibDem Voice urges you to cast your vote for two Iain Dales (and a partridge in a pear tree).