Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Bloggers4Labour

Bloggers4Labour have taken me to task for saying there were only 17 Labour blogs on their Blogroll. Well, when I looked, there were, but I am happy to put the record straight. There are far more! However, I still stick my my point that they just don't have the impact of right of centre blogs. They don't get the hits and they don't influence the agenda in the same way as those of us on the right. Labour blogger Mike Ion agrees in a post yesterday on his excellent blog. Some of the blogs listed on Bloggers4Labour are not blogs at all - they are normal websites. Look at THIS, THIS, or THIS. There are also a lot of dead links. Among the most popular blogs at Bloggers4Labour are the following, that you might like to investigate.

* Normblog * Harry's Place * PooterGeek * Bloggers4Labour * Jo Salmon * Cllr Antonia Bance
* Cllr Bob Piper * Gauche (Paul Anderson) * Recess Monkey * David Miliband (only joking)

Links to them are on Bloggers4Labour. Sadly I couldn't bring myself to visit them all...

8 comments:

Serf said...

So Iain,

Who are the top ten Conservatives?

Anonymous said...

Is that list in order?

Kerron said...

Snubbed again, so gutting.

Is this all because of those pro-Manx comments I made following your visit a while back. ;-)

Iain Dale said...

very happy to add a link but i don't see one to me on your blog! I looked last night. Was going to email u but there is no email on your blog.

Ellee Seymour said...

Look what bloggers in the USA are doing to their politicians:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060605/pl_nm/lieberman_dc;_ylt=Ar5eScVseqaisP78xqZew3Os0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTA3OXIzMDMzBHNlYwM3MDM-

Ellee Seymour said...

Can you remind me how many hits a day you get on your blog?

Kerron said...

Ahhh no probs, I don't have any right of centre to Tory bloggers, so if I do it I'll keep my diversity levels up. ;-)

BTW, e-mail really isn't hard to find considered it's listed on the web publicly as a Councillor, along with my address and phone number.

But try kerroncross@hotmail.com if you like. :-)

Anonymous said...

Regarding the picture on the andy reed website, is the woman sittig on the step next to hilary armstrong about to give birth?!