Thursday, April 20, 2006

Have You Voted in the "Impressive Newest MP" Poll?

So far, more than 400 people have voted in the poll I'm running on who you think is the most impressive new Conservative MP. The two frontrunners are Michael Gove and Ed Vaizey so far. Just to reiterate, because of the polling software I use, I can only list 20 of them for you to choose from. Four friends of mine whittled down the 52 to 20 using what I can only describe as a Eurovisiong Contest voting system on acid. So if your favourite MP is not listen, apologies that they can only score NULL POINTS! The poll can be found down the left hand column of this blog. Incidentally, Mike Ion, who has a blog HERE, is running a similar poll for new Labour MPs. He's only included 10 though. Can't think why.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see that they've all got some votes now. That's what friends and families are for!

Anonymous said...

Ed Vaizey??

Just another mediawhore.