1. Working Class Tory goes ring fencing with Vince.
2. Stuart Sharpe has a neat election app for iPhones.
3. The Making Progress Blues reports on the disastrous LibDem roadpricing proposals.
4. Tim Bale thinks a Lib-Con coalition wouldn't work.
5. Donald Macintyre profiles Nick Clegg.
6. Cranmer has the Top 30 Wikio blogs for April.
7. SNP Tactical Voting wonders if his collar is about to be felt.
8. Lord Norton on the role of the Speaker in a hung parliament.
9. Jon Craig on why a hung parliament would provide lobbyists with a field day.
10. Michael Heaver's two stops short of Dagenham.
11. PoliticalBetting on how election night may pan out.
12. Mr Eugenides highlights President Obama's White House Press Club speech - which is very funny.