1. Greg Hands writes in praise of Peter Tatchell.
2. Ellee Seymour on what bloggers needs to know about defamation.
3. Antony Little on Vince's VAT blunder.
4. Gary Gibbon on the debate rehearsals and who's playing whom.
5. Norfolk Blogger has made a clever video on the marriage tax break. (even if he's wrong, it's still quite clever).
6. Charles Crawford on the legacy of Lech Kaczynski.
Gaby Hinsliff has an excellent feature in the Observer on the new media election.
And a new website is launched - Where's Charlie Whelan?