1. Dan Hannan is salivating about the renewed prospect of a Euro referendum.
2. Tory Radio reveals some poor attempts at lobbying candidates.
3. Ellee Seymour says we should spare a thought for candidates who can't win.
4. Mark Reckons interviews Nigel Farage on legalising drugs.
5. Tory Rascal on the hypocrisy at the heart of the LibDem campaign.
6. Your Mandate has some revealing analysis being used by the 3 party leaders. All Nick Clegg seems to say is "Conservative" and "Labour".
7. The Rights of Man on the 59 constituencies in which Labour banned men from being selected.
8. Andy Chantrill wonders if this will be the digital election.
9. Mary Blewitt on her new book on the Rwandan genocide.
10. Tim Montgomerie and Peter Hitchens cross swords.
11. Mars Hill talks to Party Lines.
12. Tom Harris on "the other side".