1. Peter Ould on yet another Labour poster cock up.
2. Nabidana on the Labour poster furore. With some more mockups.
3. Max Atkinson wonders if Jim Naughtie is the most long-winded interviewer in history.
4. Cranmer has the Wikio blog ratings for April.
5. James Forsyth says the Big Mo is with the Tories.
6. Tory Landlord highlights another bad day for John Prescott.
7. Tory Bear on Labour's Taliban moment.
8. A Very Public Sociologist has a first hand account from inside the Stoke Central selection meeting.
9. LibDem Voice has evidence of trouble at mill within the BNP.
10. Michael Heaver on the prospect of UKIP standing on a platform of legalising drugs.
11. Mark Reckons Nigel Farage is on to something.
12. Paul Linford wonders if Vince Cable will be the next Chancellor.
LibDem MP Bob Russell works very hard, oh yes.