1. Ian Cowie blogs on how Margaret Thatcher dealt with MP expenses in 1984.
2. Jim Pickard on Labour's pathetic astroturfing campaign against business leaders.
3. Charles Crawford says I'm right and Guido isn't.
4. Capitalists@Work on James Caan's LibDem leanings.
5. Hopi Sen asks: what internet election?
6. Though Cowards Flinch suggests Shane Greer bows to the inevitable.
7. Luke Akehurst on the Twitter scalp.
8. The Independent Candidate for Waveney, Louis Barfe, makes a confession.
9. ConHome on the LibDem Candidate ... who's buggered off on holiday.
10. Andrew Neil on dodgy immigration stats.
11. Party Lines on the best charity campaigns.
12. Socialist Unity reports that a Labour MP has endorsed a Respect candidate.