1. The Department of Government Waste places an Ad in The Guardian.
2. LibDem Voice erects a Pay Wall.
3. The Guardian unveils Gordon Brown's new election strategy.
4. Dizzy reveals Labour's U turn on ID cards.
5. Tom Harris reckons t'internet may be running out of memory.
6. Cardiff Blogger reports that I have at the last minute been selected for a constituency.
7. Guido reports a stratling confession from Danny F.
8. Liberal Conspiracy is rebranding.
9. The Sun reports that there will be a statue of Susan Boyle outside Holyrood.
10. The Red Rag reports Gordon Brown's resignation.
Run out of time to do more. Sorry! I now have to drive up to Rutland to chair an election hustings with Alan Duncan and his opponents. The things I do, eh?