1. Red Rag has a new take on an old election poster. And another one.
2. Paul Waugh on a new plot against Gordon Brown.
3. Max Atkinson on how Ted Heath refused to say if he liked Harold Wilson.
4. The Staggers suggests some attack lines for Nick Clegg.
5. I welcome Andrew Neil into the ranks of climate change sceptics.
6. Rumours of a Tory defection to the English Democrats prove wide of the mark.
7. Beau Bo D'Or has two new takes on the new Tory poster.
8. Alastair Campbell is right to be baffled.
9. If it's Tuesday, Michael White adopts a new position on a Hung Parliament.
10. Daily Referendum asks if a vote for Nick Clegg is a vote against Christianity.
11. Tom Harris writes in defence of 'Chelsea Tractors'.
12. Iain Martin wonders whether Gordon Brown should order the invasion of Iceland.
Every Day TimMontgomerie of ConservativeHome is writing a daily election brief. It concentrates on the election related events of the day. I'd bookmark it if I were you.