1. Cranmer on Mandy's strictly no dancing plans.
2. Iain Martin thinks Alistair Darling asked Brown to go.
3. Next Left blogs in defence of Steve Hilton.
4. Michael Crick thinks there's still a chance Gordon might depart.
5. Paul Waugh wonders what the Cabinet got inreturn for their 'support'.
6. Geraldine Dreadful MP writes to Comrades Hoon and Hewitt.
7. Next Left wonders if there are splits at the New Statesman.
8. Kevin Maguire wonders if the Labour plotters want Labour to lose.
9. Lynne Featherstone explains why 'Leadercide' isn't so easy.
10. Dizzy on a "racist" KFC advert.
11. Ellee Seymour asks: where are the local candidates?
12. Politics Cymru gives an overview of the forthcoming election in Wales.