1. Iain Martin requests better slogans.
2. Chris White is fed up with gibberish. But he still votes LibDem anyway.
3. Left Foot Forward picks its ten most progressive policies of the last decade.
4. Letters From a Tory thinks Liberal Conspiracy is going nowhere fast.
5. Allister Heath thinks 2010 is a make or break year.
6. Dizzy asks Dave: where's the decentralisation?
7. The Staggers on one reason the Tories have started their campaign early.
8. Danny Finkelstein on Darling and VAT.
9. SNP Tactical Voting has ten predictions for the coming year.
10. Nick Robinson on the beginning of the election campaign.
11. Guido Fawkes does a bit of eavesdropping.
12. Dizzy urges you to compare and contrast.