1. Dizzy's thought for the day. He normally only has one :)
2. Ben Brogan sets the bar for Gordon Brown's speech to Congress.
3. Tim Montgomerie warns Skywalker Pickles not to underestimate the internet.
4. Shane Greer thinks Pickles is bang on the money.
5. Tom Harris thinks Harriet Harman is talking cojones.
6. Boris's PR strategy is analysed by LibDem Voice.
7. Guido smells some fishy goings on in the House of Lords involving two Labour Peers.
8. Alastair Campbell on when Tony Blair s**t himself.
9. Simon Clark reports on the Cambridge Convention on Modern Liberty.
10. LabourHome reports that Gert Wilders could be the next Dutch PM.
11. Charlie Beckett on the power of political blogs.
12. Tory Radio has an interview with Mark Francois MP.