1. Laura Sandys on Our Kingdom explains the parallels between the Damian Green case and her father's (Duncan Sandys) in the 1930s.
2. Shaun Bailey on the Blue Blog attends the Damilola Taylor memorial service with David Cameron.
3. Nigel Fletcher on why the Met Commissioner should be brought to the bar of the House of Commons.
4. Kerron Cross is reduced to saying that Tories are being beastly to Michael Martin because he's working class. Not, it's because he's crap at his job. Simple as that.
5. Iain Martin explains why the show trial of Damian Green is indeed Stalinist.
6. Lord Norton wonders what would happen if the Police wanted to search a Peer's office.
7. Jon Craig asks some pertinent questions on the Damian Green affair and has a bird's eye view of the Serjeant at Arms.
8. Greg Hands reports from the CDU party conference on Merkel's conversion to Thatcherism.
9. Dave's Part on the Johanne Kaschke libel issue (he is being sued, along with Alex Hilton).
10. Three Thousand Versts on some LibDem hypocrisy north of the border.
11. Baroness Ros Scott loves a bit of pomp.
12. Nadine Dorries calls Michael Martin a Speaker without honour.