1. The Real Machiavelli says that it's impossible for The Speaker and Asst Commissioner Quick to be in the right.
2. The new Daily Mail Eurosceptic blog explains why Brussels stinks.
3. The Daily (Maybe) tells of a journalist in Iraq who has been jailed ... for writing about being gay.
4. Ben Brogan thinks it's Labour MPs who might cost Michael Martin his job.
5. Martin Bright says the Police should arrest David Davis. But they're too scared to.
6. Labour blogger Conor Ryan says we need a new Speaker.
7. John Redwood thinks the Prime Minister reads his blog. But doesn't understand it.
8. Letters from a Tory writes to Angela Merkel.
9. Melanie Phillips reckons her husband has a Damian Green scoop.
10. Justin Webb asks if the Canadians are falling into the Obama trap.
11. Iain Martin thinks that a Minister DID know about the Green arrest in advance.
12. Jill Kirby of the CPS says we are getting big brother by stealth.