1. Andy Grice says the Brown Mortgage scheme wasn't properly "cooked".
2. Tom Harris wants a return to government ... for Peter Hain.
3. And Coffee House thinks Brown will oblige.
3. Bloggerheads spots an unfortunate Mirror front page.
4. Red Box asks if the Police are up to investigating politics.
5. Chris Dillow says that nationalising banks is not such a bad idea. Yeah, right.
6. Daniel Cowdrill on the CPS blog looks at how Conservative ideology should react to the recession.
7. Spectator Coffee House says Cameron should give DD his old job back.
8. Letters from a Tory says bloggers shold beware of the Belgians.
9. John Redwood says everything's tumbling.
10. Andrew Bolt says new Aussie Liberal leader Malcolm Turnbull should be worried about Peter Costello.
11. Next Left on Canada's political crisis.
12. Party Lines asks if Canada could happen here.