Wednesday, August 01, 2007

What a Cupid Blogger I am...

Never let it be said that I don't try to bring a little sunshine into people's lives. I just received an email from Nick, with his Top 20 blogs. He added this as an aside...
Some backstory you may be amused by - I met my girlfriend thanks to your site. I had just started blogging, and I followed a comment back to 'ThatLittleBlueHome'. Well, after about 6 months of cross-posting and eventual one-upmanship we went on a date - and well - the rest is history. I have - out of form's sake included her on the list! She's now 'Kateshomeblog'.

Altogether now, aaaahhhh.

15 comments:

Old BE said...

When I hear the word "backstory" I reach for my gun.

Christopher Glamorgan said...

I met 'Her Grace' through your blog and six months later she is threatening to leave me and take most of my heirlooms and wealth with her. Would be grateful if you could mediate as I feel it is partly your fault since starting this dating service :>D

Newmania said...

Oho and thast is not the only blogging romance Mr.Dale except I think I am sworn to secrecy.

dizzy said...

You bastard Newmania, you said you loved me. I knew you were lying and now you go and prove it like this!

Alan Douglas said...

Iain,I think they were destined to be together - after all, they discovered a shared horror of your taste in ties !

Alan Douglas

Anonymous said...

Now, let me make one thing clear: Newmania loves me - he told me so only this morning! I swore him to secrecy re our blogging romance, but the cat's out now...

Ted Foan said...

Yuk!

Anonymous said...

I wish you'd put up a "Get A Bucket" warning when you're going to post stuff like this.

dizzy said...

Sounds like Newmania has been cheating on both of us Justin. What a cad!

Nicodemus said...

You weren't supposed to publish it...!

Anonymous said...

Oh. My. God.

Nicodemus said...

You could say that. Ermmm - i guess it is too late to ask for a stealth edit?
Please?

John Trenchard said...

ha ha ha!
that made me laugh.
great story iain.

Sir-C4' said...

I want to puke.

Newmania said...

very funny....