Friday, July 28, 2006

His Name is Rio and He's a Hammer to the Core


From Popbitch... Overheard at Ashley Cole's Stag Party...

Rio Ferdinand: "I don't care if any Mancs are listening... I'd go back to West Ham at the drop of a hat - I fucking loved the place."

I can but dream... And talking of dreaming, have you entered a team for my Fantasy League yet? 51 teams are taking part so far. I'll put up a prize of £100 worth of books and CDs for the winner. To enter a team (there's no charge!) click HERE. When you've registered your details, follow the instructions to select your team. When you've done that you need to join the Iain Dale League by typing this code 239252-43069 into the relevant box. You need to register before the season starts on 19 August.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this a football thing?

I do my utmost not to conform to stereotypes but football? Nope, I'm with the rest of gheys on that one.

Croydonian said...

He's one of us, is Rio. Come home mate - we appreciate you.

Anonymous said...

By all means, take him. You can pay his exorbitant wages instead of us ;)

Anonymous said...

John Terry is a class above Rio.

Anonymous said...

Since we're on about football, can we discuss Partick Thistle please?
Thanks

Kerron said...

A rival political Fantasy Football League! :-(

Thanks for mentioning mine. :-(

Come on the Horns! :-)

Anonymous said...

Pity Rio 'one mistake a game' Ferdinand does not go back to the underworld of West Ham. If Wes Brown had not been knacked so often I suspect Rio would be off to Spain by now, because West Ham could not afford his hairstylist bill

Anonymous said...

mise said...
Since we're on about football, can we discuss Partick Thistle please?


Who Patrick Thistle please? What team, What position?
Thank you.