Monday, June 14, 2010
The Daley Dozen: Monday
1. Propa Politics on Nick Harvey's refusal of a Deepcut Inquiry.
2. James Mills thinks Labour needs more working class candidates.
3. Platform 10 on the realignment of British politics.
4. Capitalists@Work offer Alistair Darling an apology.
5. Sean Haffey says abolishing local elections would save money.
6. Dick Puddlecote on the moment I gasped.
7. The Sauce on how the World Cup has evicted some South African squatters.
8. A Lanson Boy on savage tortoises.
9. Iain Martin on the economic free zone that is the Labour leadership contest.
10. Respublica on why the Conservatives should support AV.
11. Subrosa on a Belgian election surprise.
12. Ben the Prisoner advises a fellow prisoner on whether to blog.