Sunday, June 20, 2010

Presenting On LBC Tonight 10pm-1am


Tonight from 10pm-1am I'm sitting in for broadcasting legend Clive Bull on LBC. It's a very different show from the ones I have done before, in that it's three hours with absolutely no guests - just me, a microphone and listeners' phone calls. Very Midnight Caller! It's very much up to the callers to dictate the agenda of the programme but I will pick a few subjects to talk about at the beginning and see where we end up.

If you'd like to listen from 10pm, we're on 97.3fm, DAB, Sky 0124, Virgin 973 or you can listen live via the LBC website.

If you want to call the programme the number is 0845 60 60 973, text 84850 or email iain@lbc.co.uk

You can also join the I LISTEN TO IAIN DALE ON LBC Facebook Group HERE.

UPDATE 9pm: Subjects covered tonight include Gaza, do we get the politicians we deserve, Wimbledon, Father's Day, PE lessons at school and much more!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

'Very Midnight Caller! '

Ah so you'll also be fighting crime.

Osama the Nazarene said...

Compelling as you're thoughts are QT and Brillo are even more compelling!

Colin said...

Great show, Iain - this is the first time I've ever tuned into LBC, and I really enjoyed it! Well done for providing a very calm and level-headed mediation of the Gaza discussion, too.