1. Tim Montgomerie explains why Guido, Tebbit and Hitchens are wrong. Well, I'm convinced. Are you?
2. English Eclectic wonders if Damian McBride is back on the Brown payroll.
3. Dan Hannan finally finds a Labour voter.
4. Plato Says we should be grateful for Sir Gerald Kaufman's frugality.
5. Mark Reckons the electoral system has contributed to the expenses scandal and comes up with some interesting evidence. Update is HERE.
6. Lynne Featherstone explains why the Speaker should go.
7. Vicky Ford is berated on a Hatfield doorstep.
8. Philip Oppenheim on how MPs have got themselves a bad name.
9. Ben Brogan says the Speaker's future is up to Gordon Brown.
10. Sunder Katwala says there are two Iain Dales.
11. Luke Akehurst (to whom we all wish a speedy recovery) blogs from his sickbed on Labour's woes.
12. Cranmer says the Queen should dissolve Parliament.