1. Subrosa on the cost of 18 phantom MEPs.
2. PoliticalBetting on why voting Green in the North West won't stop the BNP.
3. Mike Rouse explains how to avoid your blog being shut down.
4. Charles Crawford risks the wrath of Craig Murray.
5. Kerron Cross explains why sheep won't vote LibDem.
6. Quaequam takes the Telegraph to task over Jo Swinson.
7. John Redwood on the relationship between Parliament and politics.
8. SNP Tactical Voting on ten signs you take blogging too seriously.
9. Dan Hannan on his candidate for Speaker.
10. Tameside Mafia reckons James Purnell's constituents are not a happy bunch.
11. James Burdett on the new system for electing the Speaker.
12. Mark Pack on Ben Chapman MP, the mirror image of New Labour.
Apologies for the absence of the Daley Dozen over the last three days.