1. Alistair Cooke on the Blue Blog recalls the 1979 Vote of No Confidence.
2. Welsh Ramblings on the fallout for Leighton Andrews AM from the Aneuringlyndwr blog farrago.
3. PoliticalBetting analyses the latest ICM poll, showing a 13% Tory lead.
4. Chicken Yoghurt makes a dick of himself for the second time this week. He so hates me.
5. Liberal Burblings on James Landale's fight against cancer and his views on Jade Goody.
6. Alex Foster of LibDem Voice announces his engagement. Many congratters.
7. A Very Public Sociologist pschoanalyses Derek Draper.
8. Archbishop Cranmer bemoans the departure of the Bishop of Rochester.
9. Tom Harris dares to take issue with Simon Heffer.
10. Quaequam becomes the second LibDem blogger to jump to Eric Pickles' defence.
11. Douglas Carswell on how The Plan has become a bestseller.
12. Dan Hannan on why Gordon Brown has a point on the Act of Settlement.