1. Ben Brogan on a Shritty day for Baroness Vadera.
2. Archbishop Cranmer, Tyrone and Molly, and the missing cross.
3. Richard Willis reckons Boris is, well, brilliant.
4. Adam Boulton signs off until May. He's off the USA to cover Obama's first 100 days.
5. LibDems say that Cable should not become Brown's Chancellor. As if.
6. Chris Ames thinks Harry has lost his place.
7. Ben Duckworth looks into a post war on terror future.
8. Jeremy Hunt is sick of dividing lines and sick of Gordon Brown.
9. Puffbox says all Cabinet Ministers have been ordered to blog ... in Kazakhstan.
10. Croydonian says Lord Tebbit has asked the question we would all like an answer to.
11. XXXXX reckons Derek Draper is even more arrogant than your humble servant.
12. Craig Murray explains how Derek Draper's libel lawyers are trying to silence him.