1. Liberal Burblings says Jonathan Aitken deserves to be forgiven and prayed for.
2. Washington Post on the demise of the Foreign Correspondent.
3. Mike Rouse gives a technical review of LabourList.
4. Dogstarscribe has a right old go at Harry's Place. Makes a change from Alex Hilton.
5. PoliticalBetting has launched its 2009 prediction competition.
6. Guido is concerned that the Bank of England won't tell us it's printing money.
7. Robert Halfon & Cynical Dragon detail today's pro Israel demo in London.
8. Cranmer on the Prince Harry row.
9. Devil's Kitchen isn't exactly impressed by Derek Draper's new venture.
10. Will Parbury writes a letter to Dolly.
11. A Lanson Boy talks sense on Prince Harry.
12. Max Atkinson on TV's addiction to 'Slidomania'