In mid May the Conservatives will be holding a major fundraiser with the oligatory auction. Here are some of the lots...
1. A week of luxury on the Isle of Wight
2. Dinner for two with Michael Portillo
3. A helicopter ride for two down the Thames
4. A chauffeur driven in the latest Rolls-Royce for shopping, high tea at Brown’s Hotel, VIP seats at Andrew Lloyd-Webber’s Sound of Music and a deluxe double room at Brown’s Hotel5. Opera, personalised and performed just for you
6. A house painting commission 24” x 30” in oil, by William Eyre
7. A charcoal nude drawing by Chloe Cloherty. 32” wide x 42” high.
A thought strikes me. Is Lot 7 carried out immediately after Lot 2. I think we should be told.