1. Glyn Davies thinks Nick Clegg is away with the pluralist fairies. Who am I to differ?
2. Toby Harnden on Obamas' monster win' in Wyoming.
3. Dan Hannan asks if Ireland will rescue Europe from Lisbon.
4. John Redwood explains what the budget should be about.
5. Burning our Money on the cost of being English.
6. Waendel Journal believes the editor of the News of the World should be arrested.
7. Donal Blaney is unworried by Green Chips.
8. Red Box laments no mention of Ming in Cleggy's speech. How very rude!
9. Ed Vaizey likes a man in uniform.
10. Lynne Featherstone MP wins the Campaign for Gender Balance Award. Congrats. I think.
11. EU Referendum on the great global warming fraud.
12. Liberal Burblings thinks Clegg has had a "masterful", "remarkably good week". Deluded.