1. Diary of Chris K on why LibDems don't blog more.
2. H H Asquith on binge drinking (and Brendan O'Neill).
3. NHS Blog Doctor launches a coruscating attack on the Taxpayers' Alliance and issues them with a challenge.
4. Donal Blaney says it's time to rein in the fat cats in both the public and private sectors.
5. Dizzy is spending the evening watching homo-erotic porn.
6. Wee Dougie Alexander is out of favour at Number Ten according to James Forsyth.
7. Cranmer on the rise of anti Anglicanism.
8. John Redwood tells councillors what they should do.
9. Liberal England on the VW Polo dog advert.
10. Taking Liberties on Brian Monteith railing against David Cameron.
11. Tory Radio on great political campaigning.
12. Tracey Crouch is shocked by her crime survey in Chatham & Aylesford.